We gather the following types of information needed to fulfill your requests for information:
• Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
• Tracking information that our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit our site or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name, your e-mail address).
• Other information you voluntarily provide in email or an inquiry submitted through Marketplacetexas.com.
We use this information to facilitate communication with you in the course of providing information and services.
Marketplace Real Estate Group does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses or contact information. We may use your e-mail address to send information to you and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by Marketplace Real Estate Group together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
Marketplace Real Estate Group will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
• Associate agents, brokers and real estate-related professionals for the limited purpose of providing you with services not fulfilled by Marketplace Real Estate Group.
• When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of Marketplace Real Estate Group associates and the public.
We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs.